Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Directions for the Glorious Fourth

Yes, this blog has existed since last December, as a placeholder, and I am finally christening it. [I need a less sectarian verb, clearly....ah, launching!]

Very well, this blog is now launched......I hope to make this a forum for my writing, both past and future, while providing a virtual space for both commentary and interchange of ideas that goes beyond Facebook.

Some of you may know my writing already, from the webzine BENT: A Journal of Cripgay Voices or the anthology QUEER CRIPS: Disabled Gay Men and Their Stories. If I can figure out a fair and respectful way to do so, I'd like to bring my old pieces over to this blog while concurrently trotting out my new stuff.

I am new at this, so I welcome comments and suggestions, and technical assistance.


Let the adventure begin!

2 comments: